White Label Pet Supplements Offer a Winning Formula
According to American Pet Products Association, almost 70% of U.S. households own a pet. Many of them rely on products and supplements to help their four-legged friends live their best lives. The already-booming pet industry is poised for continuous growth. Yet, making a sale won’t necessarily be easy in the years to come without the right pet soft chew manufacturer as your partner.
A healthy appetite and curiosity regarding new products are not the only market drivers. Many dog owners today consider their pets part of the family. They are increasingly discerning when it comes to product selection, particularly regarding pet dosage form supplements.
For those looking to claim a market share, teaming with a trusted pet soft chew manufacturer will be key to developing a winning product. But first, it’s good to understand distinct consumer behaviors.
What Pet Parents Want From Soft Chew Dosage Form Supplement Manufacturers
The humanization of pets has transformed owner habits and beliefs. Today, more and more pet parents describe their pet as an important member of their family. It is becoming more and more common for people to look to their furry companions for daily comfort, fun and adventure. To ensure their pets are happy and healthy, more owners are adding supplements to full, well-balanced diets.
Many pet owners are adding dosage form soft chews to their pets’ diets. Soft chews are cold pressed and formed to preserve the viability of actives and ultimately taste better. They also have a longer shelf life of up to two years. Adding dosage form soft chews to a well-balanced diet can provide additional structure and functional support. From a practical standpoint, most dog owners prefer to give their pets soft chew supplements because they’re easier to administer and most animals love them.
Claiming a product’s benefits isn’t enough alone, though. Pet parents are more likely to trust and purchase products made in the U.S. using locally sourced, clean, sustainable ingredients.
To satisfy these high expectations, partnering with a trusted white label pet soft chew manufacturer is the straightest path to success.
Bimini Is Your Partner in Premium Pet Soft Chews
Bimini Pet Health offers private label, custom and contract manufacturing services to individuals or businesses looking to support healthy pets. Our supplements can be tailored to your specifications. You can choose from dozens of existing formulations for private label or work with us to create a custom supplement of your own formula. We can work with you to create a unique product that will deliver what you need.
Here are a few ways Bimini stands apart as a pet soft chew manufacturer:
- Every order is custom: From formulation and number of units to packaging and label design, when you order from Bimini, the product and process are tailored to your unique needs and goals.
- Convenient shipping, fulfillment & packaging: Centrally located, we can ship a product quickly to you or integrate with your e-commerce website and fulfill orders directly from our warehouse.
- White label pet supplements made with human ingredients: Bimini’s exclusive, science-supported supplements are created for people who want the best for their pets — that means no unnecessary fillers or additives. Ingredients are responsibly procured from US-based sources and are of the highest quality.
- Bimini manufacturing facilities are cGMP-certified, USDA-inspected and FDA-registered: Our products are made in a facility that has been third-party audited and certified to follow current manufacturing best practices.
- Furthermore, we perform microbiological and other safety tests on all finished products prior to release.
Even during volatile times, the pet supplement and soft chew market has been resilient, and even experienced growth. It’s as good a time as ever to capitalize on consumer demand.
From private label and custom to veterinary exclusive, Bimini can produce the formulations pet owners trust, and you want to grow your pet supplement business. Contact us today to get started.